Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time?

So I just started reading "A Team of Rivals" by Doris Kearns Goodwin and realized that I could spend hours reading this story of Abraham Lincoln and his presidency. I am reading about one of his rivals who avidly wrote in his journal when I thought, "when is the last time I wrote in my blog?" I finished the chapter and here I am.

Finding time is not easy. My mind is stretched in several directions all the time and my ability to read, write or talk coherently after 9:00 is often limited by the need for sleep. I don't know how I will find the time to read that great book or write in this blog.

Stealing time from other areas of my life isn't an option either. The kids are busy and my wife is working and there is that little job I have. When do I find the time?

Holding out for vacation or the possible snow day seem to be answer. Not too far off is the holiday break and maybe old man winter will lend me a hand but until then, old Abe is going to have to wait and this blog is nearly done. Pillow in my future and hope for more time tomorrow are all I can think of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog