Monday, March 2, 2009

Vacation: Rest or Excitement?

Can you have a vacation that is both restful and exciting? I don't know if it is possible.

When you don't go away for vacation and fill it with excitement, there is a good chance you will be rested but you will suffer from potential boredom.

When you go away and fill the week with excitement, you run the risk of needing a vacation from your vacation.

I have two solutions. The first is to extend the vacation to two weeks. Just when you are starting to relax, the week is over and a second week would allow you to really do both (have fun and relax).

The second choice is to have a snow day and to work on your blog. I am stuck with the second.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing who you can find when you use "google". I hope you and family are well.

    Kerri (Murphy) Tellier

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing great! Catch up soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog