Monday, April 6, 2009

Information Overload

To say that the last few weeks have been stressful might be the understatement of the millenium. I have had so much going on that I don't know which end is up.

So then I come to the NELMS Annual Conference to connect with colleagues and get educated on all that is middle level education and the information is overwhelming. I have had a chance to go to new and exiting session with a plethura of information and I have nowhere to store it. How do I make sense of all this?

There are times when you have to slow down and make some sense of the world around you and put everything in its place. I don't mean shut it down but rather make sense of it all. Technology and all its components is just one area I have a small handle on and with emerging tools and applications, I wonder if I have any handle at all.

I am making a list of things to learn and get some control over and when I do, watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog