Thursday, November 11, 2010

My 100th Post

I am not the best writer in the world and don't pretend to be. Sometimes I have things to say and sometimes it is better to just stay quiet. This blog has served as therapy sometimes and sometimes it has been work to keep writing. But I made a commitment to keep a journal when we went through Rachel's Challenge (keep a journal was one of her challenges). It has been a good experience since I haven't kept a journal since I was in college. Back then it was just song lyrics or great quotes but now it is thoughts and observations. I know people do more than I do with their blog but this is what I can do and still manage time for the family and golf (not much longer this year) on a Veteran's Day. So here is my 100th post. Here's to 100 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog