Thursday, July 14, 2011

Golf

Golf is like life. You play golf to do your best, improve if you can. There are parts of your game that always need improvement much like life. There are times when it all comes together. You hit the shot just like you see them in your head and you feel like you can do anything. You control the ground, the air, and that tiny white ball. then there are days when you are off by that little bit. Not one shot goes right or just a few go right. Enough to make you think you reach your goal but when it comes down to that key moment, you come up short. That has been my week at the State Amateur. I came up short by a couple shots. Sometimes I feel as if in each part of my life I come short by a shot or two. Should I limit my pursuits to be better at one or two? Or do I still pursue the different pursuits trying to balance them all? Maybe age will bring wisdom or the consistency in all the things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog