Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day

The election looms but a day away. I remember being a kid and wanting to stay up and see how the colors filled in the US map as states' votes were tabulated. The commentators were so serious and it seemed so important to a much younger version of me. In today's technological world, it almost seems that the decision is made earlier. But if the last two elections are any indication, it can come down to a small number of voters. So once again, I will stay up to see how the results come in.

Do kids have any insight into the election? Students around the State of New Hampshire have been voting in their schools and at the State Visitors Center. I would love to know over the years how the student vote as it relates to the actual vote. I would venture a guess they have a pretty good record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog