Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Commercials, Paul Pierce and Halloween

When did television get taken over by commercials? I am in the midst of watching the most unique World Series game in history and all I am seeing is commercials. Money does make the world go round (or so I am told) but this is ridiculous. I would love to have the time to think (like the managers) about all the possibilities when it comes to this game. Who pitches when? Who hits when? Should I have him steal? What about a pinch runner? I cannot imagine being in the manager's position for the last couple of days.

How about the Celtics Championship Ceremony last night? Nice to see genuine emotion in pro sports in this day and age. I am now completely a Paul Pierce fan. So can they repeat as champions?

Finally, why do go out for Halloween on the 30th? My kids now get to go out two nights (aunt's house the second night). Just what we need is more candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog