Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Time Blogging

So here goes... This is my first time blogging and I am not quite sure what to make of it. I guess this serves as several things for me. First, it is my technology goal as the Principal of Rye Junior High School. I asked all my staff to come up with a technology goal for the year and so here is mine. Second, my Principal's Message on the RJH website has been lacking lately. I am hoping this will be an active and vibrant message that is changing. Third, RJH has been engaged in Rachel's Challenge which includes 5 Challenges for all students to undertake. I think the hardest one to do for me has been to "Keep a Journal." I hope this can be my journal. A journal I can share with you. So, this is pretty important for me to do and to stay with.

So here are my first thoughts, not related to school. This could a good World Series despite the fact that the Yankees nor the Red Sox are involved. The Rays are a great story and the Phillies have held off the Mets, the Brewers and the Dodgers (even with Manny!). I hope it goes seven games and we have some moments to remember. Baseball in October and November is always exciting.

So now, I am going to go and find some things to spruce this thing up and try to make it look like I know what I am doing.

Mr. Pollet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog